Saturday, August 1, 2009

Farewell 2009

Today, i am on top of the world and excited. 2 farewell had done in one day. What a memory day for me which has make a full stop on the society and uniform. At the crack of dawn, I already woke up, as im too excited of today items , so sleep not very sweet. Anyway, i still very energetic, powerful and excited. This is the condition for me to celebrate the farewell. Although farewell started at 8am , but i already hope for 2hours b4 it.



The time i hv waited finally reached. I go to the BSMM farewell 2009. I already at school and interact with those senior members which I much appreciate them. A good relationship between me and the seniors has formed. Then, we all gather at canteen to have the farewell. The open ceremony had been evented. We had invited by them to enter the canteen with the applaud of members. Some events had been carried out continuously. We all had a surprising , amazing and unexpectable events. Those ajk and helper organise a good plan as the programmes goes smooth until the end. The members who taken part in the items had tried their best to present a 'crazy' performance. We really happy to see that u all can cooperate well. Therefore, we can leave the school without worrying about u all. Happy time always passed in a quick pace. Next , it came to lunch time. A sumptous, tasty, yummy, delicious steamboot for us to taste and this is the last present for us. Also the grand cake lk treble clef for us. A great gratitude are given to them as a return to them.



Moreover, my stomach already full , but clean up the classroom made me hungry again. So , i can afford to go second round. A farewell which organised by SPBT society was carried out at classroom. Haiz! wat again , steamboat. Actually it shud be vr boring to me. As just now I already eat a lot of it in canteen. Now it comes again. But the condition of classroom and the friends made me feel a change or difference in it. In SPBT, at first the room is quiet and all of us just talk to our friends. A closer relationship was not presented at that moment. Then , we come across some events. Those events foster the friendship between every members as well as make our club more unity. Eventually, I hv to go to tuition earlier , so cant have amusement with them. This is what I disappointed. Shortly, today is a memorable, unforgettable and important day.



I left the school. The memories will be kept in my heart and it can last ever and forever. It is unstoppable and no end point.

No comments:

Post a Comment