Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 11 /2011

What a lucky day !
Everything just like happened in a moment.
In a glance, a peaceful country suddenly became a collapsed country.
What is that mean to us? Is that A Dooms-Day?
Japan had encountered a chronic earthquake which had 8.9 magnitude. The serious earthquake caused Japan injured , either in human , belongings and also the whole nation. How can we imagine the effect of earthquake !
Just a moment.....
A beautiful, advanced, and magnificent Japan
Transform into ugly, destroyed.

Besides,
my friend, (Shu Yin) had left us
in a cruel accident
Why is it so 'lucky' ?
Every mishap happened without doubt ... even in a second or smaller than a second...

Moreover,
That day , my grandma had left me a week ago
I had to pray in front of her grave ...

Thousand feeling on that day...
Mishap of Japan
头七of grandma
Lost of best friend
Quarrel in family( parents and sister)
And my birthday~

The 'GREAT' birthday present.....

No comments:

Post a Comment