Saturday, July 25, 2009

Participate in blog

Now , it already comes 2 midnight. I am not even think of sleep, not even want to go on bed and I begin to create a personal blog. As the time passed, I am still 'wasting' the minutes and seconds to post a note on blog and modify it. As we know, time is irreversible, important and unvalueble. No matter how, most of us always say " we do not have enough time to do something , but its the problem comes from the time?

At the moment, I am thinking of a lot of things , those things make my mind disquiet . I cant even take a rest or a deep breath bcz I must settle the things first before sleep. That is my style. There is some reasons behind for me 2 start blogging . After i visit my frens' blog, i have found that blog should be a better place for us 2 share our opinions 2 all walks of life. I need freedom , finally blog can let me post in anything that I like. Hope blogging can help me and I gains benefits from it.

My friends post in plenty of ideas including facts , latest information , personal opinions and et cetera. They can modify and create their things on blog. So , that is a motivation for me 2 try blogging. Blogging is common nowadays , beside it is a way for me 2 share and learn anythg from everyone, also can give a way to create my own website. This is just a start, it maybe ended in every moment , but I will not let it end so fast.

Eventually, i have given out time and money to take part in blog. I wish i can see the result from it. Also i hope it really works 2 me 4 finding the freedom in life. Actually im not in a 'cage' , just I feel that a student should not be forced to follow something , in contrast , we must given a freedom for us to speak out and give opinion to everything. These are the reasons I start blogging.

3 comments:

  1. haha..wah..u start bloging...
    nice man..there will be one more place for me to go n play..hahaha..^^
    enjoy ya..^^..bloging is a very good d activity..as it benefits u urself n oso other ppl..cz ..others lk me.can come n play here...wahahahah^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u oso come to play jor ba.... we can share knowledges together.... >.< haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...no thx....i have no knowledge..i just lk play nia^^
    hahah..thx for ur invitation ya..^^

    ReplyDelete